Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS

Account Problems Contact Page

This page is only for Free File Fillable Forms users

This page is for reporting any problem you experience while trying to create an account or access a Free File Fillable Forms account you already created this year.

  • Call 1800-829-1040 to contact the IRS about your IRS account records.
  • Use this link if your problem is with a Rejected Return.

You will receive assistance from this page only when you meet these two criteria:

  1. You are using the Free File Fillable Forms Program
  2. You have a question about accessing or creating a Free File Fillable Forms account.

If you do not meet both criteria, your question is out of scope and you cannot receive support from this page.

Contact Us with your account related problem. In your email, please provide this information

Subject:    Enter the problem with a few words
Body:       Briefly describe the problem and steps you have taken to resolve it

Do not email personal information, such as a Social Security Number or a physical address.

We apologize that it may take a few days to research the issue and provide a response. Please be patient.