Like - Click this link to Add this page to your bookmarks Share - Click this link to Share this page through email or social media Print - Click this link to Print this page
Interest, Dividends, Other Types of Income
Top Frequently Asked Questions for Interest, Dividends, Other Types of Income
- How do I report this Form 1099-DIV I received from my mutual fund?
- I received a Form 1099-MISC instead of a Form W-2. I'm not self-employed and don't have a business. How do I report this income?
- My son is a newspaper carrier. I would like to know if his income is subject to social security and Medicare taxes, and if he must file a Schedule C.
- I received a Form 1099-MISC with an amount in box 7 for nonemployee compensation. What forms and schedules should I use to report income earned as an independent contractor?
- Must I file quarterly forms to report income as an independent contractor?
- Are child support payments considered taxable income?
- Should I include the amount in box 10, Dependent Care Benefits, of my Form W-2 when calculating my income?
- Is the long-term disability I am receiving considered taxable?
- I received a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award and an income statement for it. Are these payments taxable?
- How do I report interest income on an installment sale?
Frequently Asked Question Subcategories for Interest, Dividends, Other Types of Income
- 1099-DIV Dividend Income
- 1099-INT Interest Income
- 1099-MISC, Independent Contractors, and Self-Employed
- 1099 Information Returns (All Other)
- Alimony, Child Support, Court Awards, Damages
- Employee Reimbursements, Form W-2, Wage Inquiries
- Gifts & Inheritances
- Grants, Scholarships, Student Loans, Work Study
- Life Insurance & Disability Insurance Proceeds
- Ministers' Compensation & Housing Allowance
- Savings Bonds