Information For...

For you and your family
Standard mileage and other information

Forms and Instructions

Individual Tax Return
Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and Certification
Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate


Request for Transcript of Tax Returns
Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return
Installment Agreement Request
Wage and Tax Statement

Popular For Tax Pros

Amend/Fix Return
Apply for Power of Attorney
Apply for an ITIN
Rules Governing Practice before IRS
Breadcrumb Region

Help for Free File Fillable Forms Users

All webpages associated with the links below are exclusively for Free File Fillable Forms taxpayers. 

If you are using another program to efile your federal return, you should return to that tax software and seek assistance from customer service associated with that tax software.

Did you get an email stating the IRS rejected your Free File Fillable Forms federal return?

                                                 YES               NO