What if I entered the correct account and routing numbers, but the IRS made an error in depositing my refund?

Contact an IRS customer service representative to correct any agency errors by calling 800-829-1040 (see telephone assistance for hours of operation). Unfortunately, this may result in you receiving a paper check.

Phụ Mục