About Form W-2 (AS), American Samoa Wage and Tax Statement


Use this form to report American Samoa wages. Do not use this form to report wages subject to U.S. income tax withholding. Instead, use Form W-2 to show U.S. income tax withheld.

Current Revision

Recent Developments

None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful