FBAR Resource Page for Residents of Canada


Thông báo: Nội dung lịch sử

Đây là một tài liệu lưu trữ hoặc lịch sử và có thể không phản ánh luật pháp, chính sách hoặc thủ tục hiện hành.

Update Jan. 24, 2014 — FBAR Form TD F 90-22.1, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts, is obsolete. IRS.gov. After June 30, 2013, the FBAR must be filed electronically with FinCEN.






An FBAR is a Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts.

It must be filed by any United States person who has a financial interest in or signature authority or other authority over any financial account in a foreign country, if the aggregate value of these accounts exceeds $10,000 at any time during the calendar year.

Information linked to this page will help you understand your filling requirements.

The IRS has a help line for questions regarding whether you need to file an FBAR and how to complete the form. Assistance is available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern time, at 866-270-0733 (toll-free inside the U.S.) or 313-234-6146 (not toll-free, for callers outside the United States).

You can also email questions regarding how to complete the form to FBARquestions@irs.gov. The email system does not accept actual FBAR reports.

Related Items: